Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Somebody Wake Me Before I'm Dead

Yawn, was I sleeping? Apparently so... there's drool on my keyboard and I have what may be a permament indention of several keys on my cheekbone. I don't know what happened? I was energized, creative, full of ideas, fearless of editors. In short, I was writing and I was loving it. And then... it was dark.

I'm pretty sure I haven't been in a coma the past few months. No out of body experiences I can recall. Didn't win the lottery or have an affair with Angelina Jolie. So I really have no good excuses other than I've been so busy living I forgot to live.

I feel really alive when I write. There is something liberating about it. Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with what I write, you can't take it away from me. My words are all mine, an expression, all mine, of a particular moment in time.

It's time to get back to living. Come along if you like... it will be a fun ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home