Friday, February 06, 2004

Die Joseph P. Smith

I'm outraged.

God bless you Carlie Bruscia. Forgive us for not being able to protect you. We can only pray that you are at peace now in a much better place. My heart longs to console your parents for the overwhelming grief that consumes them. I did not know you personally but as a parent my heart breaks for you. My tears mingle with hurt and anger.

Die Joseph P. Smith.

I don't want you to go to trial. I find no consolation in convicting you of this heinous crime only to watch you sit for years on death row through appeal after appeal or worse yet to see you spend the rest of your life in prison at taxpayer expense.

I want you to suffer.

I long for the days of vigilante justice where your ass would be dragged into the street and the people given their way. I'd like to see you tied to a chair in a locked room with the father, Joe Brucia, along with his choice of Louisville Sluggers for however long he wanted to take with you.

Carlie Brucia did not deserve to suffer but you do.

Carlie Brucia did not deserve to die but you do.

Do I believe in capital punishment? Usually yes... But in your case that seems far too humane.

Die Joseph P. Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home