Thursday, February 12, 2004

Where's the Snow?

Ready, set, go... or not go as the case may be.

I have bread, milk & beer... all of the essential products for survival if stranded during a snowstorm. I have movies to watch & books to read. I have extra batteries for flashlights and a fully charged cellphone. There's birdseed for our feathered friends and corn for the squirrels.

What I don't have is snow!

It's supposed to be here. I'm sure of it. I watched both the Fox 10 o'clock news and the NBC 11o'clock news last night. Both were forecasting 4-7 inches by noon today, which oddly sounds a lot like my honeymoon forecast.

But I digress.

I was psyched up to be home today. Armed with a laptop computer I literally have my office with me regardless of where I am but it's relaxing to be home... even if you're working. I could have worn an old sweatshirt and pajama bottoms. I could have raided the refrigerator throughout the day at will.

But, looking out the window, there is no snow on the ground. Nothing. Nada.

Super Doppler my ass.

Where are Granny's arthritic weather predictions when you need them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home